Following closely on the heels of our first webinar with NASSCOM six month ago, our second outing with India’s premier trade association earned us rave reviews from the 190+ audience! An audience-generated rating of 8.4 and a 62% in-event poll response rate proved that our webinar titled “Exploring Bare Metal in Edge & 5G” was able to tap into the pulse of the attendees.
Key Takeaways of the Webinar
Hosted on June 4, 2020, the webinar comprised detailed audience polls, which provided some key insights:
- 76% of the respondents agreed that the emergence of GPU, FPGA, and SMartNIC will render Bare Metal as a key service for 5G and Edge.
- 64% of the respondents said they will consider running containers on Bare Metal servers to derive optimal performance.
The webinar’s agenda included:
- Lifecycle management
- Services adoption for Cloud
- How Bare Metal helps container technologies to deliver high throughput, ease of management, and speed
- Bare Metal cloud-native microservices and automation
- Beyond Bare Metal & Containers: What it means for Edge, IoT, and 5G for the Indian & global markets
- Edge development and its relevance in the Indian context: Atmanirbhar Bharat (Make in India) and Ayushman Bharat
- Use cases
Missed out on the webinar? Watch the recording now & write to us with your thoughts on the technology and the event at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!