Products and software are often only alpha tested before delivery or release. The process of testing is peripheral and lacks customer-centric approach, which may reveal the actual functional challenges.
Calsoft helps bridge this gap by offering TestWhiz, where a pre-release beta version is tested by Calsoft’s team of testing experts. TestWhiz encapsulates the developing key test areas, depending on the product features, deployment scenarios, and important use cases. The output report gives out the overall health of the product, along with the possible enhancements and comparative analysis of competitor products available in the market.
This offering is best suited for startups that have released or yet-to-be-released products and companies providing software-based solutions.
All You Need to Do Is
- Calsoft’s team gathers product overview, download/lab details, important use cases, and documentation available in the public domain.
- Product setup is completed by using an Install/Config guide.
- The team takes a focused approach in developing key test areas, depending on the product features, deployment scenarios, and important use cases.
- The product is validated against defined test areas.
- A detailed report covering the product’s overall quality, usability, suggestions and enhancements (from the end user perspective) is shared.
- A report regarding the issues affecting the product’s quality is shared.
- A detailed competitor analysis can also be covered in the report.