Products and software are often only alpha tested before delivery or release. The process of testing is peripheral and lacks customer-centric approach which may reveal actual functional challenges.
Calsoft helps in bridging this gap by offering TestWhiz, where a pre-release beta version is tested by Calsoft’s team of testing experts. TestWhiz encapsulates developing key test areas, depending upon the product features, deployment scenarios and important use cases. The output report gives out the overall health of the product, along with possible enhancements and comparative analysis on peer/similar products available in market.
This offering is best suited for Start-ups having released or yet-to-be-released products and companies providing software-based solution.
All you need to do is
- Calsoft’s team gathers product overview, download/lab details, Important use-cases and documentation available in public domain
- Product setup using Install/Config guide is completed
- Team take a focused approach in developing key test areas, depending upon the product features, deployment scenarios and important use cases
- Product is validated against defined test areas
- A detailed report on product’s overall quality, feedback on its usability, suggestions & enhancements, important from the end user viewpoint etc. is shared
- A report on issues affecting the quality is shared
- Additionally, detailed competition analysis can be covered in the report