Enterprises are increasingly adopting virtual desktop infrastructures (VDIs) to extend the benefits of virtualization from servers to user desktops.
There are a few challenging technical areas that every VDI solution must overcome at some point. Challenges range from understanding associated licensing requirements to the performance of a wide area network.
|VDI Deployment Challenges||Calsoft’s Expertise|
- VDI deployments need to be monitored for compliance and performance purpose
- VDI activities require monitoring to avoid fatal failures and downtime
- Compliance with various government regulations e.g. SoX, HIPAA
- SNMP, SMI-S based performance and failure monitoring
P2V and V2P
- Provision given desktop or laptop into cloud
- Provision physical desktop or laptop from virtualized desktop
- Conversion to-and-from physical and virtual environments
- Grow or shrink VDI environment dynamically
- ‘Pay-as-you-grow’ options for VDI deployments
Data Center-in-a-Box Solution
- Self-sufficient compute and storage box ready with virtualization support
- Capable of linking and making a cluster with another box of the same type dynamically