Calsoft product engineering services help hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) vendors to rapidly design, develop, and deploy products. Calsoft’s offerings for the hyper-converged environment span software-defined storage, data protection services, and data de-duplication services.
- Storage offerings: Block, fileshare, and object & unified, such as Ceph
- Storage resiliency: RAID, replication, and mirroring
- Storage provisioning: Provisioning for physical and virtual infrastructure, using any of the vendor provider mechanisms (SMI-S, VAAI, OpenStack Cinder, Ceph, etc.)
- Storage capacity planning and maintenance: Alert-based or query-based management layer. Metering and automated capacity structuring, block-level deduplication
- Storage tiering: Identifying warm and cold data, automated tiering, archiving for legal compliance
- Data protection: RPO, RTO, and event-based data protection strategies. Snapshot and copy data based protection for volume-based and file-based data
- Application-aware backup and recoveries
- Storage security: Enhanced encryption, automated error correction in disk enclosures. Policy and authentication based storage access.