Calsoft product engineering services help hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) vendors to rapidly design, develop, and deploy products. Calsoft’s offerings for the hyper-converged environment span across software-defined storage, data protection services, and data de-duplication services.
- Storage offerings (Block, fileshare and object & unified, such as Ceph)
- Storage resiliency (RAID, replication & mirroring)
- Storage provisioning: provisioning for Physical and virtual infrastructure, using any of the vendor provider mechanisms (SMI-S, VAAI, Openstack Cinder, Ceph, etc.)
- Storage capacity planning & maintenance: alert based or query based management layer. Metering & Automated capacity structuring, block-level deduplication
- Storage tiering: Identifying warm and cold data, automated tiering, archiving for legal compliance
- Data protection: RPO, RTO and event-based data protection strategies. Snapshot and copy data based protection for volume based and file-based data.
- Application-aware backup and recoveries
- Storage security: enhanced encryption, automated error correction in disk enclosures. Policy & authentication based storage access