Containers are primary enablers for enterprises embracing continuous delivery to simplify existing infrastructure. It allows enterprises to release software at a faster pace.
Calsoft with its container engineering capabilities, enable product companies to develop solutions that extend customers’ legacy datacenters into the new container ecosystems while empowering them with the necessary tools to manage the platform. Calsoft capacitates in the following facets:
- Docker Network (CNM/CNI-based)/Volume (Flocker)/Security (Contiv)/Authorization plugins
- Kubernetes Network (CNI) plugins like Calico
- Kubernetes scheduler extensions
- Flocker integration for storage arrays
- Working with windows containers
- SaaS-ification of applications by deploying them to cloud platforms
- Conversion of monolithic applications to micro-services based architecture.
- Application re-architecture, containerization of services to follow modern cloud native approach
- Application deployment, CI-CD pipelines, monitoring, intelligent analytics
- Management and orchestration for Docker (Coopto for VMware)
- Distributed/HA deployments of applications on Kubernetes across multiple zones using wrappers above Kubernetes.
- Containerization of services (Storage Container)
- Service chaining using containerization of services
- Multi-layer monitoring of containerized deployment and analytics on top of it
- Packet based monitoring of container networks
- Single pane resource/service monitoring