Across the globe, the number of businesses transitioning to cloud is increasing exponentially. This change also calls for a recalibration of security strategies to protect sensitive assets in the cloud. And organizations are not taking this lightly. According to a recent report by Gartner, enterprise spending on cloud security solutions is predicted to increase from $636M in 2020 to $1.63B in 2023, attaining a 26.5% CAGR.
Securing cloud resources becomes even more vital in catastrophic situations like the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the resultant global lockdown. We help cloud security product and solution providers to craft their solutions that will reduce risk, enhance IT infrastructure, governance, and compliance with respect to cloud assets. Our cloud security expertise includes core product engineering services such as product development, quality assurance, integration, certification, and sustenance.
We assist our customers in securing their sensitive business data against threats at every level in the cloud environment. Our offerings include:
- Endpoint Security: Antivirus, endpoint protection platforms, IDS, IPS, policy orchestrator, monitoring, mobile device management, behavioral analysis, anomaly detection
- Perimeter Security: Vanilla firewalls, next-gen firewalls (UTM), IPS, IDS, email security, VPN, URL filtering
- Identity/Access Management: Enterprise SSO, user and entity behavior analysis (UEBA), federated identity management (SAML, OAuth2, OIDC)
- Cloud Access Security Broker: Visibility – who access, data security – DLP, data classification, access policies, threat protection – access management, malware, sandboxing, compliance
- Secure Web Gateway: Cloud-based access for SaaS apps
- Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM): Logging, monitoring, reports, notification, compliance