OPENSTACK SUMMIT 2017: MEET TEAM CALSOFT
Calsoft is attending OpenStack Summit 2017 from May 8-11 in Boston. OpenStack Summit is the OpenStack Foundation’s definitive event for everyone from IT business leaders to cloud operators to cloud developers working on a cloud strategy. OpenStack Summit covers the complete open source infrasturcture stack, including Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Ceph, OVS, OpenContrail, and OPNFV.
Calsoft is an early adopter of cloud technology and promotes OpenStack’s mission to develop cutting-edge open source software solutions for product companies on private and public clouds. Our dedicated OpenStack center of excellence assists product companies in adopting and unleashing the power of cloud. Some of the work we have done in this space includes:
- Development of Cinder plugins to integrate block storage
- Integration of NAS with modified OpenStack Swift object server
- Building Neutron (quantum) plugins and agents for network vendors
- Providing a stackable file system layer to utilize the underlying NAS over NFS client
- Integration of OpenStack Swift with iSCSI (SAN/NAS)
- Creation of a framework to enable effective usage of ‘Nova’ compute resources
- Integrated testing with different hypervisors
- OpenStack API development
- Testing of plugins
- QA services for OpenStack Tempest network
Our solution architects would love to catch up with you at the event. Fill out the adjoining form to schedule a meeting with us!