Calsoft at Cloud Expo 2018
This year the expo will showcase the rapid evolution and acceptance of hybrid cloud strategy by enterprises. In fact, a recent survey depicts that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterprises are using some form of XaaS - software, platform, and infrastructure as a service.
With more than 20 years of extensive experience in the storage, networking and virtualization domains which formed the building block for cloud computing; Calsoft has enabled ISVs and product companies to quickly develop next generation, leading-edge cloud solutions.
We have helped our customers with:
- Orchestration of large multi-vendor SDN/NFV and legacy environments
- Cloud file sync services
- XaaS (Anything as a Service)Portal Management
- Integrating OpenStack with Cloud Management Platforms (CMP) to deploy, configure & manage OpenStack deployments.
- Cloud Integration for containers
- Automated service provisioning for DevOps Services using config mgt tools like chef, puppet, etc
- Build CMP for multi-site cloud management
- Scalability and performance testing of Cloud Storage platform
- Combined local storage with cloud archive storage
- Cloud caching, backup and disaster recovery
- Testing cloud interoperability and lock-in
- Multi-cloud data synchronization
- Cloud migration and cloning testing
- Custom cloud storage API development
- Development of storage solutions complementing cloud storage for easy access between data centers and cloud
- vCenter Plugin development for private to public Cloud Migration
Calsoft technology leaders will be walking the floor at the Expo and would be happy to meet you there.