Let's Meet At IoT Evolution Expo 2018
IoT is becoming increasingly visible and is growing at a phenomenal pace. It has made the shift from being a buzzword to an all-inclusive harmony between man, machine, software and data. Calsoft is a leading product engineering services partner in storage, networking, cloud, virtualization domains; and new age areas like Big data, IoT, analytics and machine learning. Calsoft specializes in building software for gateways, designing IoT applications from scratch as well as implementing IoT functionality into existing systems. Our IoT services enable customers to connect their devices to the internet, turning them into smart devices. Calsoft works with product and platform providers to augment their products in the machine-to-machine ecosystem while delivering a smart, safe and connected experience for enterprises.
What interests you most about IoT Evolution Expo?
IoT Evolution Expo is of special interest to our team to validate and expedite the work we’ve been doing in IoT. Some specific sessions that we very much are looking forward to are:
- The Technology of Fog Computing: Architectural Overview & Security Considerations
- IoT and Airport Logistics: Before Take-Off and After Landings
- Managed Connectivity and Industrial IoT Solutions
- IoT Sensors: Hardened and Tested
- Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to Improve Lives
- IoT for a Competitive Advantage? Strategic Networking Considerations to Accelerate Time-to-Value
- Standards from Edge to Cloud
- Building Heterogeneous Networks
- Next Generation Wireless - How Does 5G Narrow Band Improve our Quality of Life
- IIoT and AI: Thinking Linking Things
Consult your IoT architecture and security needs with us
We can discuss your IoT journey, support innovation, and accelerate your digital transformation. Meet the Calsoft IoT Centre of Excellence (CoE) architects alongside IoT experts who will be at the event. If you would like to jump forward your business with IoT transformation, drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be glad to consult.