INTEROP ITX 2017: MEET TEAM CALSOFT
Calsoft is attending Interop ITX 2017 from May 15-19 in Las Vegas. Technology leaders, IT professionals, industry specialists and the InformationWeek editorial team will come together at Interop ITX to discuss the most relevant technologies impacting today’s businesses including security, cloud, DevOps, data and analytics, and infrastructure.
Over the years, Calsoft has helped multiple customers create products that spearhead datacenter transformations through our readymade accelerator IPs and wide-range of engineering services that span across SDN, cloud, security, DevOps, and containers amongst others.
This year, the event will focus on six primary tracks that are critical to IT professionals and technology leaders:
- Infrastructure: The Infrastructure track will include virtual environments, SDN, and next-generation WANs, data center modernization, container technologies, and architectures that enable mobility.
- Data and Analytics: The Data and Analytics track will explore database frameworks and integration, data governance and protection, and leveraging data through the Internet of Things, big data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Cloud: The Cloud track will cover how the cloud can be used to reap technical and business benefits through sessions around public cloud, private and hybrid cloud, cloud applications, cloud cost models, migration and integration, cloud security, and managing workloads and performance.
- Security: The Security track will help understand how risk can be alleviated through sessions on new attack vectors and how to identify them, security architectures, compliance and legal issues, ransomware, incident response, and network, mobile and cloud security issues.
- DevOps: The DevOps track will examine how the gap between IT operations and development teams can be bridged through continuous delivery, agile methodology, creating cross-functional teams, and using DevOps concepts and tools for configuration management and automation.
- Leadership and Professional Development: This track will provide insights into organizational structure and staffing, hiring and retaining talent, innovating with IT, and business skills necessary for success.
Our team of solution architects would love to catch up with you at the event. Fill out the adjoining form to schedule a meeting with them. See you at Interop ITX 2017!