Fortnight Funding state – Top 5 funding news:
- GreatHorn Raises $13 Million to Support Rapid Growth of Its Email Security Platform
- NowSecure raises $15 million to automate mobile app security and privacy testing
- $130m funding brings unicorn tag to Druva
- TrueFort Secures $13.7 Million in Series A Funding
- AnyVision AI startup locks in $28M for its body and facial recognition tech
Industry news and views:
- Broadcom in Advanced Talks to Acquire Symantec
Broadcom Inc. is in advanced talks to buy cybersecurity firm Symantec Corp., according to people familiar with the matter, seeking a further expansion into the more profitable software business.
- The four industry myths surrounding 5G
With 5G posing as a major opportunity in the technology landscape, here is an article that busts 4 major myths and enables this technology to surge forward.
- WW Public Cloud Services Spending More Than Doubling by 2023 – IDC
WW spending on public cloud services and infrastructure will more than double over the 2019-2023 forecast period, according to IDC.