Telecom network providers have begun their journey to 5G, that promises to serve subscribers through new age dynamic services having low latency and high bandwidth network. The existing networks will go through major transitions from hardware-centric to being driven by software-enabled technologies like NFV and SDN. These will enable virtual networks, which can have automation capabilities for configuration and deployment. In addition, new services will be actively integrated and updated, eliminating the need for manual intervention.
Calsoft has skilled and niche expertise in every aspect where telecom providers will need their network to be digitally transformed.
CI-CD-CD for Virtual Network Services
- Infrastructure deployment
- Vendor product deployment and its configurations
- Testing of infrastructure and services
- Monitoring infra during test execution (using Splunk)
- Validate test results and provide intuitive UI & UX for control and feedbacks
- Functest (VIM, VNFs, Features, SDN)
- Dovetail (for compliance label)
- Network Service Benchmarking (NSB)
- Yardstick (performance testing)
NFVi Deployment Automation
- Deployment of OpenStack infrastructure platforms
- Deployment of VMWare vCloud Infrastructure Platform for NFV
Zero-touch deployment (ZTP) for Day-0 to Day-N of Network Automation
- ZTP of networking gear to get basic configuration setup for service provider’s end customers
- End customers (IT team of small & large enterprises & Cloud admins) to get the network up & running easily
QA Automation for Whitebox L2/L3 switches
- Automation framework to trigger test runs
- High-speed packet generator, capable of testing 10, 40, 60 and 100 GBPS traffic loads.
- Automated seamless firmware upgrade between release cycles.
VNF and SD-WAN Offerings
- VNF and SD-WAN – Development, QA, Validations, Benchmarking
- Orchestration – QA, Validation, Ref. architecture deployment
- As an Independent QA for SDN, SD-WAN and NFV requirements
- Akraino Edge Stack