Innovate and Scale Easily to Meet Market Demands with Cloud Native
An enterprise has a plethora of in-house and third-party applications that usually run on-premises. Enterprises are re-engineering their legacy applications by adopting cloud-native architecture.
Cloud-native enables development and deployment of applications in a manner that replicates the characteristics and the nature of cloud, enabling the processes and workflows to capitalize on the platform.
Cloud-native technologies help develop applications packaged in containers that are deployed as microservices and manage infrastructure through agile DevOps processes and continuous delivery workflows.
Calsoft builds cloud-native applications that provide the following capabilities:
- Compute: VM, containers, serverless on cloud
- Storage: Database, block storage, backup & restore disaster recovery
- Connectivity: Spread across global regions, and accessible from anywhere with better throughput
- New-age app features such as message brokers, secret stores, API gateways, advanced authentication and identification, newer algorithms and platforms of ML, AI
Cloud-native Applications entail:
- AWS, Azure Services
- LAMBDA, SNS, SMS, RDS, and more
- Analytics, AI, IoT, and more
- Cloud Platform-based
- Salesforce, ServiceNow, Drupal, and more
Enterprises can leverage cloud-native architectures to shape their futures while staying relevant in a quickly changing industry and meeting customers’ increasing demands.