Customized ServiceNow Plugins
ServiceNow provides plugins that integrate ServiceNow with 3rd party applications / tools. These plugins are developed using java scripts & jelly from ServiceNow to integrate with customer application / tools to fetch data center objects using REST or SOAP API’s and mapping them to ServiceNow CMDB. ServiceNow plugin provides various functionalities like volume management, snapshot management, VM provisioning, VM actions and more. Plugins provide extended functionality by adding approval management workflows, incident management and notification.
Calsoft has delivered ServiceNow plugins to enable provisioning of vRA resources from the ServiceNow Platform. You can find more details here.
- Ensure product interoperability for smooth operations and an excellent customer experience
- Seamless synchronization of information across on-premise and cloud-based apps and data sources
Asset Discovery & Inventory MGMT
ServiceNow plugin to Data Center Asset Discovery & Inventory Management to monitor health and create request on discovered assets. Mapping of discovered inventory to CMDB. Provide support for day 2 operations like VM on / off, reconcile resources, backup and recovery on discovered inventory. Supporting CRUD operations on inventory resources. Monitoring health of inventory and raising automatic incident with email notification.
- One stop solution for all your data center needs.
- Seamless health monitoring of your data center inventory
The ServiceNow platform allows you to develop custom plugins to meet your business needs. Calsoft’ deep understanding of the ServiceNow ecosystem equips enterprises with certified plugin solutions. We help ISVs & systems integrators in getting ServiceNow certification for plugins developed. ServiceNow plugin certification assures customers that third party products are compatible with ServiceNow products.
- ServiceNow certification ensures that third party products have passed a rigorous set of interoperability, security, and performance test criteria and are compatible with ServiceNow products.
- ServiceNow certification enables enterprises to publish their plugin on ServiceNow store
Our Case Studies
Our Recent Articles
- Trends and challenges in vCenter Plugin DevelopmentPublished: May 30, 2018 - 10:41 am
- vSphere Web Client Plugin – Quality AssurancePublished: March 22, 2018 - 3:36 pm
- Basics of vCenter Plugin AutomationPublished: March 7, 2018 - 4:32 pm
- Strength of vSphere Version for UI DevelopmentPublished: February 26, 2018 - 12:11 pm
- Journey of vCenter Server and Its Roadmap AheadPublished: April 19, 2017 - 12:03 pm
Download Data Sheet
Click here to download our ServiceNow Data Sheet
Automation & Integration
Understand what is NVMe, how it works, features, market players, NVMe over Fabrics & transport options and market predictionsDownload