Microsoft graph APIs
Microsoft’s graph API is a unified model that queries across products from a single endpoint. Data from multiple Microsoft cloud services that include Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online as part of Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Planner and Microsoft Teams can be accessed from a single endpoint.
Calsoft “Microsoft Software as a Service” Framework
Calsoft has developed a data protection framework – CmsSaasLib (Calsoft Microsoft Software as a Service Framework Library ) specifically for applications exposed through Microsoft Graph APIs which also includes Office 365 mailbox protection. This solution can support the deployment of local as well as cloud exchange server.
- Backup of Office 365 mailbox data to local storage for all or selected users
- Restore user specific mailbox to Office 365 account
- Granular restore of emails for the individual user
- Support the backup in PST format along with other formats
- Search capability
- Audit logging
- Encryption (in-flight and at-rest), deduplication