- Disaster recovery policies for hyper-converged infrastructures
- HPE Completes Industry’s First Open Infrastructure Portfolio for the Service Provider Market
- Reasons to hyper-converge your architecture
- Enterprise to SMB: 6 storage trends to watch
Calsoft was engaged with the client to Integrate IBM SCO with it’s NAS. The engagement underpinned Provisioning partner’s storage by SCO engine while quickly creating multiple SCO connectors.
Calsoft was engaged with the client for implementation of VAAI (SAN). The engagement underpinned storage intensive operations like cloning, zeroing their expensive using traditional storage operations
Calsoft’s latest podcast on the SAN Storage Roadmap talks about the technological advancements that storage vendors have made.
- Is all flash arrays the new big thing?
- iSCSI and its importance
- RDMA deployment’s
- The impact of high speed flash drives and advanced CPU’s on the storage industry
- The biggest SAN storage advancement in 2016
Calsoft is a leading software product engineering services company specializing in Storage, Networking, Virtualization and Cloud business verticals. Calsoft provides End-to-End Product Development, Quality Assurance Sustenance, Solution Engineering and Professional Services expertise to assist customers in achieving their product development and business goals.
100 Century Center Court,
San Jose, California – 95112-4512