- Zerto Announces $50 Million Growth Financing led by IVP, Achieves Fourth Consecutive Year of 100%+ Sales Growth
- Carbonite to acquire Evault from Seagate technology
- Private Equity Firm TA Associates Acquired StorageCraft, Investing $187 Million
- Diablo technologies raises $19 Million to fuel growth and innovation
- Elastifile Raises $35 Million in Series B Round Led by Six Data Center and Storage Industry Leaders
Calsoft was engaged with client for developing VMware vSphere Custom Backup with Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) for Application Consistent Snapshots.
A framework for Highly Available services using Docker based containers
- Shared Storage for Persistent data
- Pacemaker/Corosync for Clustering and Resource Management
- Docker Machine for orchestration
- Multi Host containers supported
Calsoft is a leading software product engineering services company specializing in Storage, Networking, Virtualization and Cloud business verticals. Calsoft provides End-to-End Product Development, Quality Assurance Sustenance, Solution Engineering and Professional Services expertise to assist customers in achieving their product development and business goals.
Hosts Emulator is Calsoft’s virtual test suite product used for testing storage hardware, storage platform software, storage management software and storage applications at a very low cost using state-of-the-art virtualization technology.
100 Century Center Court,
San Jose, California – 95112-4512