Flash Summit 2016 : Meet Calsoft
Global SSD market was valued at $15.1 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $229.5 billion by 2022, expanding at a CAGR of 40.7% from 2015 to 2022. Source
SSD/Flash technology is all set to rock the storage industry. Flash Memory Summit 2016 is going to be one of the largest technology events in this year. It will talk about the key trends in SSD/Flash technology and will enable the innovation for various products in the consumer, computer and enterprise markets.
Calsoft brings more than 18 years of experience in Storage domain and has helped many of its customers developing products on SSD/Flash technology. Some of the work we have done for our customers are:
- Implemented Flash Translation Layer (FTL)
- Developed NVMe protocol for fabric implementation
- Developed device drivers on multiple OS
- Enhanced RAID drivers to support aligned IO with Flash parameters
- Developed windows and linux kernel
- Supported drivers for hardware assisted crash protection for Flash
- Developed solutions for de-duplication, data compression, quick disk format
- Solved de-duplication and data compression challenges
- Developed solution for data integrity
- Developed and tested VAAI functionality for All Flash storage arrays.
- Developed automated test framework for functional and performance testing of all Flash array.
- Implemented high availability solutions for all flash array vendors.
- Developed PCIe device driver / PCIe card based flash cache
Calsoft's team of Solution Architects is attending the Flash Memory Summit at Santa Clara. If you are at the event too, we would love to have a sit-down.
Watch our webcast - Debunking QA myths for flash based arrays
This webcast explains various testing aspects of flash based arrays and the right approach of testing/evaluating AFAs from a basic FTL up till Application layer/testing.