ISVs and hardware vendors hire Calsoft to integrate their products with System Center 2012 to efficiently manage datacenters, build solutions for IT process automation and configuration management.
Who should integrate with System Center 2012?
- Security appliance/product vendors
- Virtual appliance vendors
- Network Gateway solution providers
- Network device vendors
- Storage vendors
Calsoft helps ISVs and hardware vendors to integrate with
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) – Management (storage, networking, migration, P2V, V2P etc.) of virtual machines residing on HyperV
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) – Health and performance monitoring of data center
- System Center Service Manager (SCSM) – IT services automation and adaption. Built-in incident and problem resolution, change control and asset control management
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) – Patch management, software distribution, operating system deployment and software/hardware inventory
- System Center Orchestrator (SCO) – Orchestration of data-center wide activity into script called runbook
Contact Calsoft today to leverage from benefits of System Center 2012 integration.