Data center administrators increasingly have to deal with a diverse range of virtualization platforms such as VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, and KVM within their infrastructure. While VMware dominates the data center virtualization space today, Microsoft is striving to catch up. Lower licensing costs and the ability to use existing Windows Server capabilities for management and troubleshooting are causing system administrators to consider Microsoft Hyper-V and throw it into the multi-hypervisor environment mix as a supplemental tool.
Conforming to multiple hypervisor standards in such a deployment poses a grim challenge for product vendors. As such, it has become vital for vendors to create plugins for commonly deployed hypervisors in order to help customers optimize infrastructure usage, leverage advanced features, and enjoy flexibility.
Calsoft’s deep understanding of various virtualization technologies in general, and Microsoft Hyper-V in particular, enables us to create Hyper-V plugins that help vendors integrate their products into the Hyper-V ecosystem as well as extend existing Hyper-V functionality. Over the years, Calsoft’s dedicated team of experts has helped multiple ISVs and hardware vendors easily access and manage key Hyper-V functionality through its Hyper-V plugin development services including:
- Hyper-V plugin development for System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Development of an intuitive GUI management layer providing a single access point for managing, monitoring, and reporting
- Installation and uninstallation of plugins
- Porting existing plugins to newer versions of Hyper-V
- Maintenance and support for existing plugins
Calsoft’s plugin development expertise spans across technologies including C, C++, Perl, PHP, C#, Python, Powershell, .NET, WPF, Windows CA, Microsoft Network Virtualization amongst others, and provides customers with invaluable insight into the performance and availability of their Hyper-V infrastructure.
Get in touch with us today to know more about our Hyper-V plugin development services.