Network equipment manufacturer and SDN providers are facing tough competition in this dynamically evolving market. Shortage of skilled personnel and shrinking margins has added to their challenges. To meet their customers’ technology demands, deliver flexible and customized products and services, and get their products and solutions faster in the market, they need an expert who understands this space thoroughly.
Calsoft has an extensive experience in networking domain. Our Software Defined Networking (SDN) services help organizations in accelerating their product development process. With right skilled resources for every engagement, and pre-built accelerators we help companies in dramatically reducing their product development costs. Calsoft has deep expertise in various commercially available controllers and open source SDN controllers (OpenDayLight, OpenContrail and others), developing SDN applications, plugins etc.
- Application development like Firewall, Routing, Analytics, Monitoring, Admin Tools, etc.
- Integration with Cloud Management Portals (CMPs) & Orchestrators
- Development of converters for various protocols
- Adapter development for integrating legacy switches
- Adding/enhancing features
- South-bound plugin development
- UI & Manageability services
- South-bound Plugin protocol testing (e.g. OFTEST)
- North-bound API scalability & performance testing
- South-bound plugin scalability testing (e.g. cbench for OFP-based switch communication scalability) (e.g. OFLOPS)
- Device Drivers & protocol stack development for HW switches based on NW OS
- Implementation of soft switches
- Supporting new features/protocol
- OVS integration with SDN products
- Performance enhancement using DPDK & VPP
- Protocol, Performance & Operations testing for switches
- Testing soft switches with various hypervisors
Calsoft has deep expertise in Integrating SDN products / solutions with various ecosystems. Our SDN Integration services includes:
- Integrating Network services with NSX.
- Integrating SDN solutions with OpenStack via Neutron.
- Integrating SDN solutions with VMware ecosystem.
- Integrating SDN solutions with Monitoring tools.
Contact Calsoft today to understand more about our SDN and NFV expertise.