Software defined networking (SDN) is technology that the world is moving towards. Calsoft works with SDN providers and network equipment manufacturers to build scalable products in sync with our long-standing networking expertise. SDN has 3 layers – Apps which run on top of Controllers, Controller itself (like ODL) & the SDN-enabled switches (like OVS).
OpenDaylight is a highly available, modular, extensible, scalable and multi-protocol controller infrastructure built for SDN deployments on modern heterogeneous multi-vendor networks. ODL provides a model-driven service abstraction platform that allows users to write apps that easily work across a wide variety of hardware and south-bound protocols.
ODL is working to make interoperable, programmable networks a reality.
Our ODL Services include:
- Application development on top of ODL using the APIs exposed by Controller
- Feature development of ODL
- South-bound plugin development in ODL (southbound plugins talk to switches in the language that switches understand. For e.g. OFP, NetConf, etc.)
- Protocol development
- Integration of SDN with OpenStack, VMware ecosystem, etc.
- Integration of DevOps with SDN
- QA services – Functional, Protocol, Performance, Scalability, etc.
- Automation expertise – Building new frameworks or use existing ones like OFLOPS, cBench, etc.
- Analytics & Management UI development
- Integrate Network services with NSX
- Integrate SDN solutions with Monitoring tools
Contact Calsoft to know more about our ODL Services.