Calsoft helps ISVs build comprehensive cloud backup solutions ensuring the end-customer’s data protection requirements are met. Our domain experts carefully identified major challenges for cloud backup end-users and came up with a solution matrix.
- Lower TCO on hardware and software
- Anytime anywhere access
- Increased backup consistency
- Launching cloud instances from backed up snapshots
- Easy to meet data retention compliance and regulations
Cloud Backup Challenges:
- Low Bandwidth: As cloud backup becomes more popular with SOHO (small offices and home offices), it should be able to work well even in minimal bandwidths.
- Security: Cloud backups reside over the web and are therefore more vulnerable to data loss.
- Application Level Restore: As more SMBs use cloud backup, it should be able to efficiently support application level backups that are time and business critical.
- Mobile Device Backup: Due to mobile devices being highly susceptible to theft, they demand a full data backup.
- IT Administration Cost: Cost-effectiveness is always critical to SMBs opting for cloud backup.
- Regulatory Compliance: Following regulatory compliance such as SOX, HIPAA, PCI, FINRA is critical to cloud backup execution.
- Initial Full Backup Time: Currently, in low bandwidth scenarios, there are longer initial backup times.
Calsoft’s Cloud Backup Solution Matrix:
|Cloud Backup Aspect|| Details
|Compression, deduplication, incremental, continuous backup||
|Service Provider Interface||
|Legal Hold Vault||
Contact Calsoft today to address your Cloud Backup challenges!