COMPUTEX 2017: MEET TEAM CALSOFT
Calsoft is attending Computex 2017 from May 30 – June 3 at Taipei, Taiwan. With more than forty thousand visitors and over sixteen hundred exhibitors, the conference will focus on five key themes: AI & Robotics, IoT Applications, Innovations & Startups, Business Solutions, and Gaming & VR. Aside from these themes, the event will also cover Embedded Systems, Data Storage, Communications & Networking, and Systems & Solutions.
Calsoft, with its deep expertise in providing product engineering and testing services to networking and infrastructure ISVs, has assisted multiple customers in getting a real-time, unified, end-to-end view of their IT infrastructure. Calsoft has assisted its customers with:
- SDN Applications: Admin Toolkit, Network Monitoring, Firewall, Network Tracer Apps, OpenStack Neutron/ML2 Plugins
- SDN Controller: ODL, HP VAN SDN Controller, VMware NSX, OpenStack Controller, Enhanced cBench for Performance Testing
- SDN Infrastructure: Open vSwitch, NSX-v, NSX-MH, Hyper-V Virtual Switch
- vCenter Plug-in Validation Testing
- SCVMM Plug-in Testing
- Compatibility and Inter-operability Testing
- Infrastructure Monitoring: L2-L7 Discovery, Workload Dependency Mapping, Predictive Analysis, Virtual & SDN Tap, NetFlow/sFlow, Log Analytics(Splunk , LogInsight, Nagios etc.), LXC/Docker Monitoring, vROps, SCOM, Custom Monitoring (SNMP, REST APIs), etc.
- Cloud Monitoring: AWS, Azure, OpenStack, etc.
Fill out the adjoining form to schedule a meeting with our Solutions Architect to explore possible synergies around vCenter/vCO plugins, vCAC, vShield, VDI, VVols, SCVMM, and more. See you at Computex 2017!