According to a leading market research company, OpenStack services market will grow at 32.9% to 2019. We are witnessing an exponential growth in adopting OpenStack platform across the industry.
Calsoft Inc. is an early adopter of cloud technology and promotes the mission of OpenStack, to develop cutting edge open sources software solutions for ISVs on private and public clouds. Calsoft has been actively contributing to the OpenStack community since its inception in 2010. At Calsoft we have created a dedicated OpenStack COE to assist Storage, Networking and Cloud ISVs in adopting and unleashing the power of open source cloud.
Calsoft’s OpenStack Services
Cloud Management Platform:
- Integrating OpenStack with Cloud Management Platforms (CMP) to deploy, configure & manage OpenStack deployments.
- Build CMP for multi-site cloud management.
- Enhance Heat or integrate custom orchestrators.
Plugin/New Feature Development:
- Network Plugin development for Neutron.
- Volume Plugin development for Cinder.
- Ceilometer Plugin development.
- File System Plugin for Manila.
- Integrating OpenStack Swift based solution for NAS/SAN arrays.
- Authentication mechanism plugin for Identity.
- Developing components like Billing, SLA Management, Hybrid Cloud Management.
- Integrating products in virtual form factor with Service Chain.
- APIs/Driver development for Software Defined Storage (SDS) solutions.
- Integrating Ceilometer with monitoring solutions.
- Build/enhance Ceilometer to monitor new/advance parameters.
- Monitor physical, virtual & hybrid infrastructure.
- Monitor applications deployed as VMs or Docker containers.
- Network Monitoring based on stats as well as full packet duplication.
- OpenStack deployment as Private or Hybrid cloud using open source or supported versions of OpenStack like RedHat, Ubuntu, etc.
- Testing Proof of Concept (POC) deployment before moving to full deployments.
- Building Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc. installers to ease the deployment & deploy the chosen services & plugins.
QA & Automation:
- Testing OpenStack solutions – Compute, Storage, Networking, Application, etc.
- Add Rally/Tempest based or custom framework based automation to your OpenStack solution.
- Performance & Scalability testing.
- OpenStack-SDN integration testing.
Calsoft has worked across multiple OpenStack platforms like Mirantis/JuJu, Canonical/Fuel, RedHat/RDO.
Contact Calsoft today to know more about our OpenStack Services