The Technical Solution Architect will be a liaison between the engineering and sales teams and the end customers. This person will lead the RFP/RFI discussion with prospective customers (typically CTOs/VP/Director of Engineering of Storage, Virtualization, Networking and Cloud Product companies) and provide engineering solutions for their requirements in conjunction with the engineering team.
The ideal candidate will be a SME (Subject Matter Expertise) in Storage, Virtualization and Networking Domain and will have experience in consulting roles.
Min of 10 years of experience in Engineering Architect or Product Management role in Storage, Virtualization and Networking domain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engage with prospective clients/customers to understand the product requirements and provide solution approach. Translate the product requirements into specifications for the engineering team and work closely to arrive at a Solution Architecture.
- Present the solution architecture and proposal (scope & estimation) to prospective client.
- Conduct webinars and conference calls with prospects/clients
- Demonstrate Thought Leadership
Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands on engineering experience in the storage / virtualization / networking industry
- Experience working with product development companies in the US.
- Should have excellent (written, oral and presentation) communication and client interaction skills
- Should have the drive to excel and be a self-motivated/self-starter who can operate with minimal supervision
- Experience working consulting environment/OPD companies will be a PLUS.