Calsoft – Pune Area, India
Please send your updated CV on email@example.com
- 3-12 years of Kernel programming experience
- Very good knowledge in C
- Window Internals, hooking into Windows kernel.
- Experience with File System Filter driver, Mini File Filters drivers, Block filter driver or Device driver programming, understanding of processor architecture and assembly language.
- Knowledge of Windows Systems programming, system programming using Windows 32-bit and 64-bit APIs, and network programming would be a plus.
- Dump debugging – Good hands with Windows Debugging
- Has a solid software engineering background with strong experience in kernel and systems level programming
- Understanding of Design Patterns, Development Processes and Best Practices
- Knowledge of Compilers, linkers and loaders
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to quickly break down and understand complex issues
- Experience with software engineering best practices, including use of version control systems, change and defect tracking tools, and test automation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience dealing with new OS Version for example Windows versions such as Windows-7, 2k8 etc