Calsoft – Pune Area, India
Please send your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides technical leadership to the team.
- Anticipates future technical needs, and develops long-range engineering or product specific strategies to reach technical goals.
- Mentors less experienced developers in advanced concepts. Reviews, designs, and implements plans to develop less skilled team members.
- Expected to set technical direction by weighing industry trends, competitive information, and requirements.
- Can successfully balance multiple projects and assignments across one or more teams.
- Reviews the design and code of others and champions the “right way” to do things.
- Understanding the impact of a software design on the existing code base as well as the system performance and scalability.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of software development experience, primarily development platform Unix/Linux, with exposure to both application and system programming
- Strong systems programming skills in C, C++
- Strong working knowledge of linux and linux development, debugging tools
- Exposure to storage and file system technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exposure to clustering products a plus
- Exposure to backup, recovery, ILM products a plus
- Exposure to networked, distributed file systems