A) Eligibility Criteria:
- Academics: Students should have received admissions on the basis of merit only. We visit and short-list students from all leading private engineering colleges in Pune and all government engineering colleges in Maharastra.
- Financial Status: The total family income of the candidate seeking scholarship should not exceed 1.5L in the previous financial year. Family income implies the sum total of all incomes received by every member of the family who is residing in the same household as the candidate.
B) Scholarship Administration:
- Calsoft would pay part of the fees of the selected candidate(s) for the first year directly to the institute.
- Additionally, each year, Calsoft would continue to pay part of the fees directly to the institute as long as the candidate secures at least 50% aggregate in the previous year’s final examinations.
C) How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates please download application form here.
- Print the application form, complete it and email it to email@example.com.
- Along with the application form, the interested candidate should submit a 2 page essay on why he / she should be chosen to receive the scholarship and what he/she intends to do after completion of education.
D) Selection Process
Considering all the criteria as mentioned above
- On receipt of the applications, necessary screening will short list student(s) and they will be contacted through post / courier /email.
- Proof of family income is a must. Family income implies income of all household members in the family. The annual family income should not exceed 1,50,000 INR per annum.
- Short listed students may have to appear for an aptitude / written test & any other screening mechanism as deemed appropriate by Calsoft.
- Calsoft’s decision on the candidate(s) selected will be final & binded.